<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

I will survive , not .
Sunday, October 11, 2009

ooooh .
Exams are over ,
hmmm .
Anyway I was really quite mad at Meiqi at the bus stop just now .
Neverminds ,
I'm really anxious of my results !
Especially when we're getting back our chinese results on friday .
I'm afraid I'd fail .
I don't want to let my mom down .
OH GOD .
):
HOW ABOUT OTHER SUBJECTS ?
SHEESH .
I don't want to score lower As , cause it means that I de-improved .
):
I will survive .
I will survive ?
Hah , talk about irony .



Tomorrow , it's called out with madeleine .
At least something to smile about .
:D

And Meiqi , i am mad at you for this .
Please don't think that others will be afraid of you or give in when they hear your loud voice .
And when do I go out with her everyday ?
And I doubt that doing so is your problem , or it concerns you ?
Hmm , think about it .
No one's shouting .



Signing out ,
Miss Frustrated .


Pictures may be uploaded (:







):<




♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket