<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

Friday, August 14, 2009

FINALLY.
The blogger thing alright(:
And that I'm free from band :D
Okayokay, tomorrow's band dinner!
Gotten my band dinner clothings!
heh .
okay, yeah, what happened the past few days forgot; sorry, :X
And can't be bothered to say, so yeah.
OKAY, BACK TO REALITY.







today's the worst day ever.
I, like, got scolded for like almost every period.
Seriously!
I THINK I'M CURSED.
O.O
Something like this?

Before lessons:"What? Still play this primary 6 game? How old are you now?"
(whole class laughs)
Science:"TAKE BY THE COLLAR! NOT FINGER PART!"
(I think should be Javier & theglove-.-)
Chinese Not telling, not in the mood.
Geo: NOTHING! :)
English: Mdm J gave me that LOOK when I said I don't have the other paper. :(
Math: Almost, for going toilet, BUT IS WITH PERMISSION BY MISS LIM! >:( unfair luh.
Thats all.
Isn't that great?
=.=
And oh, a someone keeps getting on my nerves.
>:(
sigh,
Especially to top off my mood today.
You probably didn't know what happen today?
You didn't know what went wrong.
Only few people know.

Forget it.
(:

Okay, i shall stop here.
xoxo,
I hate you. (:



♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket