<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

Friday, August 21, 2009

I changed my mind.
Band dinner photos will not be up,
Since I looked retarded.
That's all about band dinner.
Anyway, Nicholas accidentally threw a watermelon at Weiling's dress, and a "food fight" begun.
Haha.
(:
End of topic.

Today, 21 August 2009.
Well, everyday's like getting worst?
There's band while everyone goes home early and I ALWAYS get home the latest and bleh.
Sucked okay.
Today's different case.
Everyone seemed to all stay back while I am the only one going home early.
):
And today Nadiah almost got knocked down by a car.
She was sms-ing while crossing the road.
THEN.
A car appeared out of freaking nowhere.
So I screamed: NADIAH!
Then she looked up, and elegantly took a step back.
She's lucky , man.
And something's wrong this week.
The Truth.
I really hope that Shamilah, Ilina, Jiayu, and me will patch up, seriously.
I don't like all this "wrongness" going on.
What happened?
Is it because of feeling left out, betrayed, or jealousy?

I hate it okay.
Cause everything just ends with hurt feelings and betrays.
Here goes nothing:
Ilina kept going with Shamilah.
Then didn't go with me.
I used to do that, and she said I was abandoning her.
Now she did that to me and I didn't say that, cause I didn't want to destroy our relationships.
So I just acted normal, or either said that word and patch up fast.
And Jiayu and Shamilah,
I don't know.
Maybe I shouldn't say about them.
I don't want to say can?
I don't want to hurt their feelings.
If I did already, I'm sorry.
Maybe it started with me?
I don't know.
We can sit down and talk things out?
EOYS are coming.
I don't want to get distracted.

Bonne chance for eoys, my darlings.
p e a c e o u t .







♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket