<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whoo!
I can't wait for band dinner.
And ehmagawd, I can't believe that it's like located so far, like at cityhall there??
And it's at Peninsula Excelsior Hotel, Tulip room?
I have no idea about the Tulip room or whatsoever, but nevermind(: I'll be thereee.
Weixiang suggested that we flag a cab, but I'm not sure bout Nicole(not nicholas luh)
So will ask her on Monday:D
Promise to upload photos.
:D!



♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket