<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

yeessh.
I can't believe my
stewpid luck): it's like bad luck or something, since EVERY time something good happens, I always cant make it the last minute, or either the day before.
yes, if you're guessing that I have fever, you're right.
I feel like swearing. Like last year, the day before the movie, I fell sick like now, except the event is national day. -.-
the better part of news is that i can do my home work at home:D(yeah, right)i don't have fever, but slight cough. i BETTER attend tomorrow, or I am going to make someone eat their own hairC:



AND;
Shamilah: cheerup, okay? (: cause everyday's a happy day! (for you, not me.) seeyatomorrow:D
Leelin/Meiqi: thanks for your concern, lovelove(:



♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket