<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Crap . I think that this would be my last post .
Really have to MUG for EOYS .
Can't wait for EOYS to end , and I want to get better results !
Like , 5 A s' and no failed subjects ?
Dad said he will get me a Lomo ,
if I get top 3 in class .
I doubt that I would reach top 3 in class , especially when there are so many people who are ahead of me .


So , I better aim .
Thanks to the time table planned out , I think I might be able to revise the topics tested .
._.

I can't wait to go out/shopping again !
My mum just went out to Tampines Mall Lot 1 .
Oh wait . She's back .
-.-

Sigh .

But YAY !
Reiyi may be coming over my house to study on Wednesday .
LOL (!)
;D
Cause she said she will get distracted if she study alone , eg. all the drama shows , televisions , computer , and pet society will like , 引诱 her .
LOL !
So , she's coming over , unless her mother don't allow .
WHO WANT COME ?
:D
Looking forward to Wednesday .


-
♥ Shopping a day keeps the sickness away .
LOL !





♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket