<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Gah .
This is gonna be the last post before the finals .
:D
Bye. Remember to miss me .

And oh , can you BELIEVE what I got for my Grade 5 exams ?
I can't believe too , trust me .
I thought I failed , you know .
The point is ,
I'm gonna get rewarded (:

MY LAST LOVE ! \m/

Mua ,
LanaLove (:


Oh , people say my tagboard is hard to enter comments ?
Oh well , I will check on it when finals are officially over for SecOnes (:



♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket