<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello earthlings :D
Just in case you didn't notice, I changed my blogskin.
And also my URL.
REMEMBER TO RELINK !
:)

Currently trying to edit the script for drama ,
posting this ,
credit Shamilah for helping me with this blogger thing ,
and trying to concentrate on the facebook ''fish-a-fish'' game which had me (currently) hooked up on it.
Gee , I'm so busy .
And YAY(!) Jiayu is happy with her role ! (:
(So is everyone . )
I think I'll end here now .
I have alot to do .
And THANKS-ALOT to Shamilah ! (again .)

-♥ Lana (wanlin)

Just in case you didn't notice , I have an internet screen name .
And oh yes , Paris and Milan show is coming .
I better catch it .

xoxoxo , love .

Labels: , , ,




♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket