<body>
All those Sweet Nothings .
It's like learning how not to slap her.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Spent the whole morning listening to 91.3 , 98.7 , and 92.4 radio fm while doing math .
:D
Then I heard on the 98.7 radio fm that there was this contest where you can win a pair of tickets to the HossanLeong Show , and also a CD with all your favourite singers in it example NellyFurtado , Britney Spears , and alot ; can't remember , if only you get the right answer for multiplying the numbers they gave you . Then the numbers are 20, 39, and 15 .
I multiplied them together,
The answer was 11700 , so I smsed the radio station at the cost of 30CENTS
!
:O
But then I thought that it was worthed it .
Who knew that in the end I didn't win !
-.-
Wasted my money ):
But it's okay !
I can always try again ( 'though I doubt so. )
But the songs that I heard on 98.7 are quite nice (:
Like example;
Best I Ever Had , Radar (now I understand what Jiayu was saying yesterday on MSN) , Obsessed ,
I look so good (without you) , Take Me on the Dance Floor , Break It Off , The Day I Died .
:DD
Jesse James's songs are not bad , yeah .





♥ Yellow Boots .
2909199*
HGPS
AMKSS





AMKSS;
♥Alfred ♥Amelia ♥Chantel ♥Class blog 1/1'09 ♥Jacqueline ♥Jiayu ♥Mar's FashionBlog ♥Jerwie ♥Lishuan ♥Lee Lin ♥Madeleine ♥Meiqi ♥Nadiah ♥Rei Yi ♥Rena ♥Renald ♥Shamilah
♥Venus ♥Wennhao
AMKSS Band;
♥ ♥ChenNing ♥Cheryuen ♥Devin ♥Grace ♥Jessica ♥PuPeng ♥QianYi ♥Sharlyn ♥Yuqing
♥Dinie ♥Hao Lun ♥Vanessa
HGPS;
♥6.1'08 ♥6.2'08 ♥6.4'08 ♥6.5'08
♥Alison ♥Alvina ♥Angie ♥Bertha ♥Bryan ♥Cheryl ♥Claudia ♥Donovan ♥Glynis ♥Izac ♥Jacintha ♥Janelle ♥Joyce ♥Li Lin ♥Nicole ♥Nithin ♥Rei Yin ♥Rhaizan ♥Ruby ♥Sharlene ♥Shi Ming ♥Si Min ♥Sin Yee ♥Siti ♥Tricia ♥Wei Yin ♥Wei Xiang ♥Yong Xun ♥Yu Yan ♥Zawanah ♥Zhi Yi

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket